Vitreous Retina Macula Specialists of Toronto (VRMTO) is an academic private practice whose mission is to provide compassionate care using innovative technology while valuing humility in the practice of medicine. Our focus is to provide patients access to novel therapies and procedures for their retinal conditions delivered by leaders in the field of retinal medicine.
VRMTO is dedicated to clinical research and is constantly engaged in clinical trials for both common and uncommon conditions affecting the retina such as, Age-Related Macular Degeneration, Diabetic Retinopathy and other degenerative diseases of the retina. Our specialists are committed to restoring vision using the latest advances in technology and medicine.
We are passionate about the retina and this is at the heart of our practice. Our specialists have devoted their lives to studying and advancing our field. We offer a highly specialized clinical environment designed with the patient at its center.
▪ Comprehensive Retinal Examination
▪ Clinical trials of novel therapeutics (link to Research link)
▪ Advanced diagnostic retinal imaging (link to our services)
▪ Intravitreal drug delivery (link to video)
▪ Retinal laser photocoagulation (link to video)
▪ Subthreshold (non-damaging) laser
▪ Vitreoretinal Surgery (link to video)
▪ Refractive Cataract Surgery (link to video)
▪ Yag Laser Vitreolysis (link to our service yag vitreolysis)
▪ Retinal Rejuvination (2RT) for Intermediate Age-Related Macular Degeneration
▪ Genetic Testing for Age-Related Macular Degeneration(link to video)
▪ Vision Rehabilitation (Low Vision)
3280 Bloor Street West, Suite 310